- On your website, navigate to 'Administration' > 'Structure' > 'Block layout'
- Locate the breadcrumbs block and click the button to enable it. It will now show on all pages.
NOTE: To hide the breadcrumbs on specific pages like the home page:
- Note the path of the page you want to hide it on.
- Go to 'Administration' > 'Structure' > 'Block layout'
- Locate the 'Breadcrumb' block and select 'Configure' from the dropdown to the right.
- Under the 'Visibility' section, select 'Pages'.
- Type the page path in the box and make sure 'Hide for the listed pages' is selected as a radio button.