When you need to create a landing page that does not show the page title or the breadcrumb links, you will need to hide the block on those specific pages. Landing pages might include your home page, a page that doesn't go in the navigation, or one that could be an advertising page to land on for Google.
- Create the page using the Content Page type.
- Go to 'Administration' > 'Structure' > 'Block layout'
- Locate the 'Page Title' block and select 'Configure' from the dropdown to the right.
- Under the 'Visibility' section, select 'Pages'.
- Type the page path in the box and make sure 'Hide for the listed pages' is selected as a radio button.