- From the 'Available Widgets' list, select 'Generic 1a'
- In the 'Number of Events' field, type in the number of events you wish to show (the default is 3)
- Select your preferred formats for Weekday, Date, and Time
- For the checkboxes, check the information you would like to show. If you would like to show all available calendar information, check all boxes except 'Add event link in footer' and 'Calendar link in footer'
- In the CSS box, select all default CSS and delete it so there is no default CSS (the styles will come from the Illinois Theme)
- Save the calendar widget, then navigate back to your paragraph to finish set-up